This website is property of the Columbia-Willamette Beagle Club and may not be copied or used without written permission.
Beagle writing club name compliments of
For the most current information on what's happening with CWBC, click the FB icon to check our Facebook page. Be sure to LIKE us!
Membership dues are payable on or before October 1. Current members may print the renewal form by clicking here
CWBC welcomes Beagle Enthusiasts who want to join us in our mission to promote the Beagle Breed. There are three types of membership
to apply for:
General - for people who live in the Club's territory (northwestern OR and southwestern WA)
Junior - ages 10-17 who live in the Club's territory. This is a non-voting membership.
Supporting - a non-voting
membership for people who live outside the Club's territory.
People interested in joining CWBC are invited to:
1. Review CWBC's Code of Ethics by clicking here.
2. Review CWBC's Constitution and By-Laws by clicking here.
3. Complete and sign a CWBC Membership Application. Click here to download.
* A signed Code of Ethics must accompany the membership application.
* Two CWBC Members in good standing need to sign the application.
Check our Facebook Page by clicking on the FB icon for meeting
information and/or contact our membership chair for assistance: Membership@cwbeagles.com